Main Business Address
Registered Address (If different)
Secondary Contact Details
|Where an original is not produced, a certified copy must be provided by either a Lawyer, Bank, Company Secretary
or a member of Notary Public
Please make sure the person certifying the documentation provides clear contact details:
Name, address, telephone number, email, date and signature.
CORPORATION INTRODUCING BROKER
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- List of Directors
- Identity and address verification of a minimum of two directors (if only one then one will do)
- List of acceptable documentation listed below.
- Evidence of Authorised Signatories
- Board Resolution authorising the account opening and subsequent trading with EVE.
- For your convenience we have provided wording in the application form above which can be signed by the
Authorised Signatories. We will be happy to accept your own wording and resolution subject to approval by EVE.
- Original or certified copy of the company share register.
- For beneficial owners with 25% or more holding in the company one identity and one address verification.
- (list of acceptable documentation listed below).
INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY AND ADDRESS VERIFICATION
(list of acceptable documentation listed below)
- Identity Verification
- State sponsored drivers license
- National or State sponsored identity card
- Firearms Certificate
The above documents need to show a clear picture
- Address Verification
- Bank Account Statement (not credit card statement).
- Utility Bills (Gas, Water, Power).
- Statement from Tax Authorities
The above documents must show your residential address and not
be more than 3 months old. We cannot accept credit card statements,
mobile phone statements or statements printed from the internet.
PLEASE RETURN ALL DOCUMENTS TO:
Documentation Electronic & Voice Foreign Exchange Ltd
Suite 2.10, 18 King William Street,London EC4N 7BP, United Kingdom